[gmx-users] capabilities of GROMACS interfaced with Gaussian03

Seongeun Yang seongeun at korea.ac.kr
Mon Dec 10 11:54:31 CET 2007

Hello all,

I have a question on the capabilities of GROMACS interfaced with Gaussian03.
Is the interfaced GROMACS able to do everything that Gaussian03 does on its own?

I don't see any tips to get an answer on this in the manual.
If everything is possible with the interfaced GROMACS, then it is good.
But please let me know if there is something which is not supported in the interfaced GROMACS, if any.

Thanks.

Seongeun