[gmx-users] Re: capabilities of GROMACS interfaced with Gaussian03

Seongeun Yang seongeun at korea.ac.kr
Tue Dec 11 10:09:47 CET 2007

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I admit that my question was a bit vague.
But "in principle" is not what I expected. :-)

What I'm interested in is like this.
Are all the methods of population analysis available in Gaussian03
is also usable or accessable in the interfaced environment?

To be more specific, is it possible to use all the population analysis keywords,
implemented in Gaussian03, while running QM/MM molecular dynamics simulations?
The answer may be just "yes", but I'd like to be sure.

Thanks,
Seongeun