[gmx-users] rvdw vs cut-off / different types of non bonded interactions

Claus Valka lastexile7gr at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 12 10:40:22 CET 2007

Dear Sir,

I'm absolutely aware that gromacs uses nm for
distance. The values should be 0.556 and 0.89. I used
them only for reference purposes and I hope that this
didn't cause any misanderstanding so as to point me to
the manual. If this is the case of not understanding
my questions, I deeply appologize.

Yours Sincerely,
Nikos
--- David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se>