[gmx-users] pbc and tpr file

tangxuan tangxuan82 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:03:36 CET 2007

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. The protein I simulated has 16 subunits. I
checked the protein struture (no jump) in the tpr file and there are no
contacts between each subunits. The protein structure in the fist frame
of simulation seems ok, but has jumps. Two strucutres are very different
and I do not why? Therefore,  something strange (rotation) will happen
to the system after I remove jumps in the trajectory.  Do you think it
is right to produce a new reference structure from the first frame by
tpbconv?

Thanks

Tang