[gmx-users] How to choose lipid molecules?

Jochen Hub jhub at gwdg.de
Fri Dec 14 17:37:23 CET 2007

liang wrote:
> Dear Jochen,
>
> Thanks for your information. Can you provide me some references about
> lipid types and properties,
> and the combimation of the recent "popular" membrance proteins (KcsA,
> OmpA, M2, Gramacidin A and Aquaporin) ?
> I have searched several publications, but still didn't get very useful
> information.
http://scholar.google.com/
I don't really know what to suggest. I think you should carefully read a
number of reviews and built upon the experience of your supervisor, if
possible. A nice start for Membranes can, e.g., be found in
"Bioelectrochemistry of Membranes", edited by Walz, Teissie, Milazzo.
And there are dozens of reviews on membrane channels. Check google scholar.

Cheers, Jochen

> Really thanks for your help, and i hope i would not be bothering you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Liang
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jochen Hub" <jhub at gwdg.de>

Jochen Hub