[gmx-users] rtp

jayant_jacques jayant_jacques at rediffmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:44:39 CET 2007

Hi!
I am attempting to simulate a protein with a modified amino acid using the Gromacs force field with hydrogens for NMR. I have built the RTP and TOP files using PRODRG.
I need to know what is the rtp file? relevant to the above force field such that I can append my rtp file. Is it the ffgmx2.rtp or  ffgmx.rtp?
Thanks
Jayant James

Jayasundar Jayant James
Postdoc,
Department of Veterinary and Comparative Anatomy, Pharmacology and Physiology(VCAPP), Washington state university, Pullman 99164-6520, USA.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp
Phone office:335-5937, Cell:1-509-432-5790