[gmx-users] Gromacs-MPI cygwin

Vasilii Artyukhov darth.vasya at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 21:46:17 CET 2007

Just a thought... Maybe you should instead try WMPI (or whatever the thing
is called, you know, MPI for Windows...) and some of the Windows ports of
GROMACS that you can find in the user contributions area of the website.
That's supposing you really _need_ to use MPI, of course :)

In my case, though, the problem was solved by installing Linux.