[gmx-users] Brownian dynamics

Yin Jian smayinj at nus.edu.sg
Mon Dec 24 11:51:41 CET 2007

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the message.
But the friction is just I want to add in. The dipole of the water
I may use the dielectric constant to mimic its screening. So I donot
Think the information on this page helpful. What is its vacuum? The
model of water is just three LJ balls and a dipole, right?

Anyway what I am concerning is the so called Brownian dynamics
In gromacs is a valid version or not yet?

Thanks

Regards,
Jian