[gmx-users] image centering

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 11:40:19 CET 2007

Have you tried running trjconv with -centre (selecting SOL, obviously), and then running trjconv -pbc on the result?  I have a vague memory of finding seperating the commands gives a different result, as if the two options were interfering with each other.  What does the output look like when you use the option -centre?  If nothing else, seperating the commands might help you find the source of the problem.