[gmx-users] Fwd: Residue 'COA' not found in residue topology

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 09:12:16 CET 2007

Hinge,

Please keep discussions on the list, there may be others which have the same
question.
Also try to put some effort in writing a well readable e-mail. User list
conversations are not school notes.

In answer to your question... I'd start with a literature search. Plenty of
people will have performed simulations with CoA.

Tsjerk