[gmx-users] Error when adding a unnatural amio acid

Mu Yuguang (Dr) YGMu at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Jan 3 03:31:04 CET 2007

Please check the xlateat.dat file in share/top/
There is one line in it

protein  HT1    H1

which will automatically change your atom name "HT1" to H1.

Best regards
Yuguang

Dr. Yuguang Mu
Assistant Professor
School of Biological Sciences
Nanyang Technological University
60 Nanyang Drive  Singapore 637551 Tel: +65-63162885 Fax: +65-67913856
http://genome.sbs.ntu.edu.sg/Staff/YGMu/index.php