[gmx-users] Installation of Gromacs and speed...

sharada sharada at ccmb.res.in
Fri Jan 5 08:35:09 CET 2007

Thank you for the reply. I have some more queries:
So if I load Gromacs 3.3.1 on Octane will I gain on the time a bit ?
Do you suggest me to update the Gromacs versions on both the systems to Gromacs 3.3.1?
For this do I have to remove the older versions ? Will it over write.
Can I keep both the versions loaded on the system or will there be  a clash ? Do I have to load fftw once again ?
Bothering you with too many questions ! Answers for these would help me to decide .
Thanks in advance.
sharada