[gmx-users] dihedral

Lars.Schaefer at mpi-bpc.mpg.de Lars.Schaefer at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Sat Jan 6 11:49:27 CET 2007

Dear Prasad,
I did not follow the whole issue, but you could also exploit the fep code
for rotating around a bond. Just define in state A the dihedral potential
such that it has its minimum at, say, 30 deg, and in state B, the dihedral
has its minimum at, say, 150 deg. Then you do a slow growth simulation and
 change from state A to B, this should induce the isomerisation.
Good luck,
Lars