[gmx-users] How to run NPT (anisotropic simulatio) for urea-water system with variable axis only in z direction

Sivashangari Gnanasambandam g0501135 at nus.edu.sg
Tue Jan 16 06:52:14 CET 2007

 Hi,

I am trying to study the dissolution of urea in water. After adding the
water molecule using genbox, I did the energy minimization by applying
pbc. Then I run the equilibration for 300ps using NPT anisotropic
pressure coulpling and variable axis only in the z direction. The
reference pressure is 1 bar. After the run, the cystal structure is
deformed (which should n't be).

The mdlog file shows the avg pressure in the range of 2-4e+2 bar.

I have attached my parameter file , please help me to find the solution
for my problem.

Regards,
Shankari