Fw: Re: Re: [gmx-users] error while compilation of Gromacs3.3.1.....

sharada sharada at ccmb.res.in
Tue Jan 16 09:05:15 CET 2007

Dear Dr. Martin Hoefling,
Thankyou for the reply.
I have installed the gromacs 3.3 package on my PC with gcc compilers and I didnot get any such errors.  I am using the package without any hitch. Any other information you would like me to give in this regard kindly let me know so that my problem is solved. gcc compilers are not loaded on the Octane system otherwise I would have tried installing the package with it.  My previous mail got cut and it was sent half way sorry about the repetition..
with regards
sharada