[gmx-users] GROMACS AMBER DNA TERMINUS

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue Jan 16 16:10:20 CET 2007

I guess you misunderstood that.
What you have there, is the terminal hydrogen, which is an hydroxyl one
and therefore fully ok.
You should search for an atom at the nucleobase, which has atom type 25.
This usually has to be changed. Strange error, though :)
I think its somewhere around N1 for guanines, e.g.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310