[gmx-users] Error in Energy Minimization

Sunny ge_sunny at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:28:13 CET 2007

Hi Tsjerk,

The system has 1 protein (118 atoms) and 256 DPPC lipids (12800 atoms)
without solvent. The box size is 6.125, 12.5, 9.5 nm. The make_ndx output is
as follows. I can run l-bfgs on the structure.

Analysing residue names:
Opening library file
/usr/local/packages/gromacs/g_3.3.1/share/gromacs/top/aminoacids.dat
There are:   256      OTHER residues
There are:    12    PROTEIN residues
There are:     0        DNA residues
Analysing Protein...