[gmx-users] Disulfide between protein Cys and GSH

한상화 hansh at kangwon.ac.kr
Wed Jan 17 06:37:25 CET 2007

Dear Mark,
Could you kindly tell me how it can be done?
Or tell me where in the manual to look up?
What I am trying to do is either generating a new residue CysS-SG (named
CYG, for example) or forming a disulfide between CysSH and GSH during
running Gromacs (I am not sure if there is a command or flag for this
purpose).

Thanks