[gmx-users] Disulfide between protein Cys and GSH

한상화 hansh at kangwon.ac.kr
Wed Jan 17 07:23:48 CET 2007

Thank you Mark.
The method you suggest is exactly what I tried.
I prepared a structure of two molecules in which the S...S distance was
made to be 0.206 nm (this value is within the tolerance).
But when I ran pdb2gmx -ignh -ss, it only asked me to form intramolecular
disulfides. It did not ask for intermolecular disulfide.

Sanghwa han