[gmx-users] how to calculate internal energy for energygroups?

Robert Johnson bobjohnson1981 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 18:46:16 CET 2007

Hi Marc,
The only way I know how to do this is to make a copy of the topology
file that ONLY contains the bonded terms that you want. Then use the
mdrun -rerun option to recalculate the bonded energies for those
terms. You must do this because I think that bonded energies are only
written for the entire system - not for individual energy groups.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Bob Johnson