[gmx-users] N/A

sangeeta sangeeta at bic.boseinst.ernet.in
Wed Jan 24 06:14:56 CET 2007

Dear Sir,

    I have three questions,

    My protein has +2 charge, so I added two Cl atoms through the program
genion and subsequently edited the  topol.top file, in spite of that while
running mdrun it gave an error that  "FATAL error, CL atom type can not be
found",I can not understand the problem.
    I wanted to include PBC in my simulation so in the pr.mdp file as well
in md.mdp file I wrote PBC=xyz , am I correct? How can I know that PBC is
being included in my simulation?
     In spite of having dssp and running it I can not get the .xpm files.
Instead while dssp is going on some kind of files namely ddEZ117f ddOWnvlx
are being produced.How can I generate those files?
     Waiting for your reply.

regards
SANGEETA