[gmx-users] generation of a box of water

Robert Johnson bobjohnson1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 18:58:03 CET 2007

I think you are getting that error about NaN because you have water
molecules that are almost exactly on top of one another.

If you just want a box of water, the easiest way to do it is this:

Here, x y and z are the box dimensions in nanometers. You can play
with the box dimensions to get close to the desired number of waters.

Bob