[gmx-users] problem regarding dssp

sangeeta sangeeta at bic.boseinst.ernet.in
Thu Jan 25 14:41:30 CET 2007

Dear Tsjerk,

     I am sorry I cannot give you the output produced right at the moment
when the command "do_dssp -s md.tpr -f traj.xtc." was issued, as far as I
remember for that particular program Gromacs was not producing any
informative text, as it does in case of other programs, At this moment I do
not have the  opportunity to access that program due to some internal
error,so at this very moment I can not reproduce the result.I can assure you
that  next time I will definitely report you about the output if it produces
any, and I hope you will help.

regards
SANGEETA
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:32:26 +0100, Tsjerk Wassenaar wrote