[gmx-users] eneconv error

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 15:44:30 CET 2007

I've noticed something similar... it's worth noting that you appear to be getting duplicates around the join mark.  I suspect, for me at least, it's because my .edr output interval doesn't quite tally with the total runtime - so I not only get a output at every required step, but also a final output at a non-specified interval, still included in the fixed.edr but ignored usually - providing your extra 4 frames.
Or it could be an extra frame at the start, of course.