[gmx-users] protein goes out from the waterbox during MD

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Tue Jan 30 23:54:45 CET 2007

All that is entirely due to the PBC.  The molecule is simply no longer
centered in the box, that is all.  It is still entirely surrounded by
water.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9524
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.