[gmx-users] [Fwd: How simulate two peptides in a box?]

gurpreet singh gps.iitm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:42:29 CEST 2007

Thanks for the advice
In my case no problem is coming while running the grompp, no warning is
coming. i could able to generate .tpr file without any error.
problem cames only while running the minimization using the .tpr file

For convenience, as mention earlier, following was the problem :
Warning: 1-4 interaction between 1 and 9 at distance 8.443 which is larger
than the 1-4 table size 1.000 nm
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
This usually means your system is exploding,
if not, you should increase table-extension in your mdp file

could you please suggest me some way out for this.

Thanks

With Regards
Gurpreet