[gmx-users] get_index

Pedro Alexandre de Araújo Gomes Lapido Loureiro palaplou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:32:46 CEST 2007

> you can of course change the program, but it is absolutely not
> necessary. make_ndx will do everything that you need. you don't describe
> what you want to do however, therefore we can not help you.

Yes, I described :
"I want to automate the process of getting the index groups in an analysis
program I'm working on."
This program has to receive as input many index groups.
I'm using template.c as... a template to write it.
The function get_index( ) seems to be responsible for receiving information
from the index files.
My question is: how can I tell the program to read n predetermined index
groups without using user-interface?
Nothing to do with make_ndx...

Regards,

Pedro.