[gmx-users] HETATM records of crystallized water

SWAPNA swapna.lekkala at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:20:12 CEST 2007

I am doing MD study on RNase A with the crystallised water included.
The pdb file that I have contains RNase A + 188 crystallised water molecules.
The last being the HETATM type GROMACS cannot parametrize them.

So, it would be great if you can suggest me a way by which I can
include these 188 crystallised water molecules and still do the MD
study on RNase A using GROMACS 3.2.

Thanks!

Swapna