[gmx-users] Re: Nanotubes with Tubegen

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Fri Jul 6 20:16:45 CEST 2007

RE: gmx-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue 25, 4

It wasn't apparent to me that it was so simple, I copied the ffgmx.n2t file
from the GMXLIB to my working dir and renamed it to ffG43b1.n2t and it
worked just fine with x2top. One catch though

When I use x2top with the following command:

x2top -f testH.pdb -o testH.top -r testH.rtp

it does not create the testH.rtp file, but does properly make the testH.top
file.

So my question is there a trick or does it go some where else or maybe it
just will not do it for my SWCNT

Also I have searched the archives and found this problem popped up many
other times bit no solution is given that I can locate.

Thank you very much for your help!
~Christopher Stiles
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)
State University of New York, Albany, New York 12203, USA