[gmx-users] Less than Graceful

Jim Kress acstoc at kressworks.com
Mon Jul 9 03:29:02 CEST 2007

Anybody know how to install LessTif (the 'free' Motif clone) and Grace (a
plotting program) in the ROCKS environment (v4.2.1)?

The Grace developers are less than helpful.  The only response they provide
is RTFM and ignore the fact that the information I need is NOT IN the F
Manual.

In addition, there appears to be a bug in LessTif source tarball but the
LessTif developers have yet to put out a fix, even though they admit they
have a problem.

Unfortunately, I need Grace since it is the only graphics program supported
by gromacs (my primary MD code) and the $$$ Motif/ OpenMotif situation is
incomprehensible at this time so I have to use LessTif.

So, any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Kress