[gmx-users] the atomic charges in ligand

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 11:24:55 CEST 2007

They use Gaussian primarily. A good example is AMBER, which is
considered as quite convenient.

http://amber.scripps.edu/antechamber/antechamber.html
Check its Tutorial and Example section.

After obtaining topology in AMBER format, we use ambconv (available from
GROMACS' website) to convert to GROMACS' format.

Regards,
Yang Ye