[gmx-users] Solvent_box

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:51:26 CEST 2007

Hi Prasenjit,

Okay, this one's more clear in regards your objective (should've read
my mail in chronological order). Your problem is basically the
handling of PBC itself.
The trick is to give a center with the option -center, and to apply
this to the first atom of the solute. Note that gromacs always places
the solute such that the first atom is inside the central box (the one
located at the origin). So, place it just a bit from the edge, such
that the solute is positioned correctly as a starting point for
pulling.

I hope this is a bit clear...

Cheers,

Tsjerk