[gmx-users] Solvent_box

pkmukher pkmukher at olemiss.edu
Thu Jul 12 20:57:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

  Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The output from the
script suggests that the pdb file is written. However when i
open the pdb file the solvent box is not created in full.
Since i could not provide the structure on the mailing list
it was a bit difficult for the other person to comprehend
the problem.

  Anyways the problem was that i ran out of disk space in
the directory while writing the output pdb file. The genbox
script did not give me a warning that the whole file was not
written due to memory issues. I was therefore trying to
figure out if i was giving any wrong parameters. I moved to
a different disk with a higher ceiling and it worked in the
desired manner.Again,I am extremely sorry for the
inconvenience caused..Sincerely Prasenjit

Prasenjit Kumar Mukherjee
Graduate Student
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
School of Pharmacy