[gmx-users] mdrun -rerun problems

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Thu Jul 19 07:12:11 CEST 2007

Yes of course I looked at the output but I thought is I specify energy
groups it will output only those specified and not the whole system.
However I tried a short run and it did output both. For the crash it
turned out it is because all the nodes try to read the huge trajectory
file at the same time if this may help somebody in the future. We are
still trying to figure out how to solve this problem anyway.
Thanks for your time.
George