[gmx-users] FW: rvdw

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Fri Jul 20 11:15:32 CEST 2007

Hi Jian,

The cutoff is based on the center of geometry of the "charge group"
definitions in your topology. Since we typically use PME nowadays the
don't have to be neutral, so "neighborsearching group" would probably
be a better name.

If each atom is a separate charge group the cutoff is thus based on
their centers.

Cheers,

Erik