[gmx-users] number of coordinates in coordinate file does not match topology

Moore, Jonathan (J) JMoore2 at dow.com
Mon Jul 23 21:34:11 CEST 2007

Christopher,

When I've had this problem before (# of coordinates in coordinate file does not match topology (0)), it has been because I edited the mdp file under Windows (mismatch between Windows and unix end-of-line characters).  Is it possible that you have done the same?  If so, try to run your mdp through the dos2unix utility.

Jonathan

____________________________
Jonathan Moore, Ph.D.
Research and Engineering Sciences - New Products
Core R&D
The Dow Chemical Company
1702 Building, Office 300E
Midland, MI 48674  USA