[gmx-users] number of coordinates in coordinate file does not match topology

Moore, Jonathan (J) JMoore2 at dow.com
Mon Jul 23 23:40:12 CEST 2007

Christopher,

I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas.  To confirm if your editing method is OK, I would run a GROMACS example with an undmodified .mdp file and then modify it (making some trivial change) by your method and see if it still runs OK.

Jonathan

____________________________
Jonathan Moore, Ph.D.
Research and Engineering Sciences - New Products
Core R&D
The Dow Chemical Company
1702 Building, Office 300E
Midland, MI 48674  USA