[gmx-users] mdp files gromacs 3.3

Rigden, LucianeVMello Luciane.Rigden at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 17:16:49 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am using gromacs 3.3-1, ff G53a6.
When using mdp files, as for example for a relax_md, I got the following error messages:

WARNING 1 [file relax.mdp, line unknown]:
  Unknown left-hand 'bd-temp' in parameter file

WARNING 2 [file relax.mdp, line unknown]:
  Unknown left-hand 'zero-temp_time' in parameter file

I got the mdp file from gromacs website: mdp file format

I also tried the one I was using before for gromacs 3.0, and I got exactly the same error message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Luciane

Dr Luciane Vieira de Mello