[gmx-users] Help with RB dihedrals implementation

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:33:17 CEST 2007

Hi all.

I'm trying to implement a samll RB-potential for some molecules I'm working
with. I choosen to go following the files from opls-aa force field included
with gromacs. Unfortunatelly, I get this error:

"No default Proper Dih. types, using zeroes"

Which is quite strange, as the error latelly refers to the following lines:

 CT  CT  CT  F  3      0.65084     1.95253     0.00000    -2.60338
0.00000     0.00000
 F   CT  CT  F  3      5.02080     5.02080     0.00000     0.00000
0.00000     0.00000

And, for a final point that makes my doubt, I don't see any difference
between this lines and this ones from ffoplsaabon.itp from gromacs 3.3.1itself:

  CA     CT     CT     NC      3      5.77183  -2.67148   0.95814  -4.05848
0.00000   0.00000 ;
  CA     CT     CT     NT      3      3.33465  -1.55226   2.82001  -4.60240
0.00000   0.00000

Could anyone give me some help on this issue, please?

Thanks a lot to everybody in advance.

Sincerally yours,

Jones