[gmx-users] Re: Carbon Nanotube Simulation Issues

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Fri Jul 27 16:42:04 CEST 2007

They are in the ffgmx.itp file and maybe I missed it but I didn't read about
people having to change it for CNT's, but maybe so I will look further into
this and try some things... I will let you guys know where I get. Also if
any one knows already knows please feel free to give me a hint or ref.

Thanks so much,

~Christopher Stiles
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)
State University of New York, Albany, New York 12203, USA