[gmx-users] Re: Carbon Nanotube Simulation Issues

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Mon Jul 30 17:23:08 CEST 2007

So I get grompp to run with zero errors now, I have done this by defining
the following 2 lines in my ffgmxbon.itp file:
####################################
[ angletypes ]
  ; i    j    k func       th0         cth
    C    C    C    1   109.500     397.480
####################################
[ dihedraltypes ]
  ; i    l func        q0          cq
   C    C    1     0.000     167.360
***The last line of each was the addition

My question is are these proper/acceptable values for a (6,6) SWCNT (single
wall carbon nanotube)?
Thanks so much,

~Christopher Stiles
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)
State University of New York, Albany, New York 12203, USA