[gmx-users] Re:realloc Error !

Qiang Zhong zqiang320 at webmail.hzau.edu.cn
Sun Mar 4 13:06:09 CET 2007

  I have a complex protein which is predicted from cluspro server,I use it as a
start structure,I want to know the complex will deformated to a new conformation
which is NMR experiment result(it only include a fragment of protein).So I want to
know the two protein interaction information by MD.
  I use energy minimize step to get optimize structure,but there Fmax always >1.So
I don't know how to do!
  Otherwise,I got another error message in same situation:
Fatal error:
Box was shifted at least 10 times. Please see log-file.

  I also don't know how to understand it.
  Could you tell me reason?Thank you very much!