[gmx-users] Problems in C8 and C9 chains equilibration

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:27:32 CET 2007

Hi all.

first, thanks a lot!  :)

Pedro: I've already expanded the box increadibly much (say, 200
angstrons in each direction), and the problem still remains. I mean,
expanded it from an original box with size to fit the experimental
density.

Low temperatures where already tested in the C9 but not in the C8,
I'll try later. I've tried 98.15K for 200ps, but at the moment I don't
quite remember if it blowed at that temperature or when I tried to
increase it.

Will try again later and let you know.

David: I really haven't thought about this option. I'll try later, but
isn't it a dangerous behaviour such high pressure and low
equilibration time at same time?

Thank's a lot, any other clue will be also very thankfull. I'll test
those today or tomorrow and let you know. But really thanks in
advance.  :)

Sincerally yours,

Jones