[gmx-users] Number of grid cells is zero

best alep prism_dead at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 08:27:16 CET 2007

Hi Dr. Dallas,

Thanks for replying my mail, I've already seen the trajectory file. There's no structure.. I saw only dots.. these dots were not connected with each other. But the colors shows the difference of the atoms (probably). What is happening? Can you or anyone help me please? I'm new to this (molecular simulation)..so my basic is not strong. Is it concerning my simulation box? or my mdp file?..By the way, I'm trying to run simulation on Oleyl oleate C36 O2 structure.

Clues, or comments or advices please...

Thanks a lot,
Alif

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.