[gmx-users] Use of g_dielectric

Georgios Patargias G.N.Patargias at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 14 21:12:17 CET 2007

Thanks for your reply David. I am trying to understand how
fitting but it is not very clear from the paper and g_dielectric -h.

For example, why do I get a segmentation fault when I issue:
g_dielectric -f dipcorr.xvg -epsRF 0 -ffn aexp -bfit 0 -eint 10

Read data set containing 2 colums and 1261 rows
Assuming (from data) that timestep is 1, nxtail = 500
Creating standard deviation numbers ...
nbegin = 0, x[nbegin] = 0, tbegin = 0
Segmentation fault

George