[gmx-users] g_rms v. g_rmsdist

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:51:22 CET 2007

Hi Gleb,

g_rmsdist calculates a matrix of interatomic distances, averages these
and calculates the average deviation from the average. g_rms
superimposes two structures (superimposes the averages) and calculates
the average deviation over the pairs of equal atoms in the structures.

Hope I am clear enough...

Best,

Tsjerk

--