[gmx-users] GROMOS vs. Amber

Florian Haberl Florian.Haberl at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Mar 16 09:32:03 CET 2007

Hi,

On Friday, 16. March 2007 00:36, Michal Walczak wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Can anyone tell me or post me publication or link which contains
> information how GROMOS force field differs from Amber ff.

A rather new article about popular forcefields and some statistical results
from them:

Manuel Rueda, Carles Ferrer-Costa, Tim Meyer, Alberto Pérez, Jordi Camps, Adam
Hospital, Josep Lluis Gelpí, and Modesto Orozco
A consensus view of protein dynamics
PNAS 2007 104: 796-801; published online before print as
10.1073/pnas.0605534104

Greetings,

Florian

> regards,
>
> Michal W.

 Florian Haberl
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum
 Universitaet Erlangen/ Nuernberg
 Naegelsbachstr 25
 D-91052 Erlangen
 Telephone:  	+49(0) − 9131 − 85 26581
 Mailto: florian.haberl AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de