[gmx-users] backup files

Diego Enry diego.enry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:05:02 CET 2007

Pedro, looks like gmx-tools allways want an .extension for input
files, so how about renaming all # files, or at least remove the last
# ?

try this: (quick and dirty)
rename \#conf.gro.1#  #1.conf.gro   \#conf.gro.1#
rename \#conf.tpr.1#   #1.conf.tpr   \#conf.tpr.1#
rename \#conf.edr.1#  #1.conf.edr   \#conf.edr.1#
rename \#conf.xtc.1#  #1.conf.xtc   \#conf.xtc.1#
rename \#conf.trr.1#   #1.conf.trr   \#conf.trr.1#

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes
Laboratório de Modelagem e Dinamica Molecular