[gmx-users] peptide coming out of the box

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:14:31 CET 2007

I think one user mailing list is enough, otherwise people will not
know where to post their questions. Now we already get some
user questions on the developers list.

My point was more that people should first search and the ask.
But probably never 100% of the users will do this.

Another idea might be to have a link to the faq on the mailing
list pages, with the suggestion to read that before posting.
And we should add protein/peptide/molecule out of the box
to the faq, since it doesn't seem to be there.
That's a mistake on our side.

Berk.