[gmx-users] How to extend Ryckaert-Bellemans parameters?

Nicolas Sapay nsapay at ucalgary.ca
Tue Mar 20 21:02:02 CET 2007

Hello everybody,

I need to extend Ryckaert-Bellemans parameters to C6 in order to take
into account dihedrals in alkyl chains. What parts of the source code
need to be modified exactly? I'm sure it is pretty trivial to do that,
but I can't find by myself the functions and/or structures involved in
the R-B potential calculation. Can someone help me? I have already a
.itp file with the correct number of parameters.

Nicolas

ps: I have read the previous posts on the topic... Unfortunately, the
parts of the code to modify were not indicated.

--
[ Nicolas SAPAY, Ph.D. ]
University of Calgary, Dept. of Biological Sciences